Classic, timeless, unique: Her Majesty the Carbonara!
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH:
LE NATURELLE YELLOW EGG PASTA from hens farmed in the heart of Lazio
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 frying pan
- 1 bowl
- 4 eggs le Naturelle Yellow Egg Pasta from hens farmed in the heart of Lazio
- 400 g bucatini
- 30 g grated pecorino cheese
- 200 g diced cheek lard
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, brown the cheek lard and set aside, keeping it hot. While boiling the bucatini, in a bowl whisk the eggs together with the pecorino cheese, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper. Slowly add a tablespoon of olive oil while whisking and a tablespoon of pasta cooking water.
- Drain the bucatini al dente, transfer them to the bowl with the egg sauce, together with the cheek lard. Stir vigorously so that the sauce completely envelops the pasta. Transfer to serving plates and serve immediately.