MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH:
LE NATURELLE BARN EGGS 12h ANTIBIOTIC-FREE
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 skimmer
- 4 le Naturelle barneggs 12h antibiotic-free
- 4 slices of toast bread
- 1 avocado
- olive oilto taste
- salt totaste
- pepper totaste
- 2 spoons of lemon juice
- chives totaste
- 2 liters of water
- 2 teaspoons of white wine vinegar
- Preparethe poached eggs: pour the water and vinegar into a large saucepan with highsides and bring to a light boil. Gently shell one egg at a time on a saucer,being careful not to break the yolk. With a spoon, create a vortex in the waterand slide the egg into the center of the same. Bring the flame down abruptly.At this point the egg white will wrap around the yolk: give it a collectedshape with the help of a skimmer.
- Cookfor 3 minutes or in any case until the egg white is firm and the yolk remainssoft. Drain and remove any fringes of egg white.
- Brownthe slices of bread with a toaster or in a pan. In the meantime, take the avocadopulp and slice it. Season with olive oil, salt, pepper and mix. Transfer theavocado to the toast, add the egg poached and complete with a little choppedchives.