Savoury waffles with salmon, cheese spread and lettuce… for a delicious but balanced lunch! With our Egg White in Bottle, eating light is really tasty!
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH:
LE NATURELLE EGG WHITE IN 500G BOTTLE
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 bowl
- 1 waffle maker
- 60 g le Naturelle egg white
- 250 g 00 flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast for savoury cakes
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 75 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 375 ml skimmed milk
- 45 g seed oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 200 g sliced smoked salmon
- 200 g lettuce
- 150 g light spreadable cheese
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites with the oil and add the milk slowly. At this point, combine the sifted powders: flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix and season with salt and pepper. Also add the grated Parmesan cheese. When you have obtained a homogeneous batter, let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat the waffle maker on the stove and grease it with a drizzle of oil, removing the excess with paper towels. Add a ladleful of batter and cook until they reach a beautiful golden colour. Now turn them in the pan and cook on the other side. Proceed like this until the batter is finished.
- Serve sandwich egg white waffles stuffed with some fresh cheese spread, sliced salmon, and spinach.