Spicy focaccia bites to dip in the creamy soft-boiled egg yolk of le Naturelle free-range vitamin D source antibiotic-free eggs. A simple finger food idea that looks really good!
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH:
LE NATURELLE FREE-RANGE VITAMIN D SOURCE ANTIBIOTIC-FREE EGGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 non-Stick Frying Pan
- 1 small saucepan
- 4 le Naturelle free-range vitamin D source antibiotic-free eggs
- rosemary focaccia
- smoked paprika to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- fresh thyme to taste
- Cut the focaccia into strips and brown them in a non-stick pan with oil until they become crispy. Season with a pinch of chilli pepper and fresh thyme.
- In a saucepan, bring some water to a boil. Add the eggs gently (using a perforated spoon). Cook for 3 minutes (if they are medium eggs), then drain and cool them quickly under cold running water, considering that they must remain hot inside.
- Cut off the tops of the soft-boiled eggs with the appropriate tool or with a wide-blade knife. Serve the soft-boiled eggs on the table accompanied by focaccia bites.