For a starter to enjoy… even with your eyes!
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH:
LE NATURELLE ORGANIC EGG WHITE IN 250G BOTTLE
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 frying pan
- 1 baking dish
- 120 g le Naturelle organic egg white
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 6 tablespoons pecorino cheese
- 30 g shallots
- 100 g baby salad
- 30 g fresh peas, shelled
- 40 g fresh broad beans, shelled
- 2 radishes
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the shallot and stew it in a pan with 1 tablespoon of oil and 2 tablespoons of water. In a bowl, mix the ricotta cheese until creamy, season with salt, pepper and stewed shallot.
- Incorporate the egg white, grated pecorino cheese, pour the mixture into an oiled baking dish (or if you prefer in single-dose moulds) and bake in an oven already hot at 150°C for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the peel from the beans and peas, add them to the baby salad and radishes cut into slices. Season with oil, salt and balsamic vinegar. Serve the ricotta flan with the salad, the legumes and decorating as desired with edible flowers.