The perfect mini sandwiches for any buffet that will go like hotcakes!
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH:
LE NATURELLE BARN EGGS 12h ANTIBIOTIC-FREE
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 bowl
- 1 low and wide baking sheet
for the omelette:
- 3 le Naturelle barneggs 12h antibiotic-free
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 spring onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices of sandwich bread without crust
- 200 g baked ham
- 200 g sliced fontina cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 mayonnaise to taste
- Put eggs in a bowl, beat them alone first and then add the grated Parmesan cheese, the chopped spring onion, salt and pepper and pour everything into a low and wide baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 10 minutes or until cooked. Let cool and divide into 2 strips the size of the slices of bread.
- Place the first slice of bread on the work surface and spread thinly with mayonnaise. Make a homogeneous layer of sliced baked ham, followed by one of fontina cheese and one of avocado slices. Top with the omelette and a layer of bread. Continue this way until the ingredients are finished. Allow to cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes wrapped in plastic wrap.
- After that cut the brick in half longways and then into cubes. Spear with toothpicks and serve.