Here is a quick and tasty recipe, to be prepared with le Naturelle Organic antibiotic-free eggs, to delight guests and not spend too much time in the kitchen. It takes less than 20 minutes!
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH:
LE NATURELLE ORGANIC ANTIBIOTIC-FREE EGGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 small saucepan
- 4 le Naturelle Organic antibiotic-free eggs
- 8 slices of black bread with seeds
- 120 g artichoke cream
- 40 g valerian
- aromatic herbs to taste (thyme, chives, dill, basil)
- Place the eggs ina saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cook for 7 minutes. Drain and cool in cold water. Shell them.
- Toast the slicesof bread in the oven at 170°C until they are slightly crispy.
- Spread the artichoke cream, add a few leaves of valerian and place the boiled eggs cut into slices on top. garnish with leaves of aromatic herbs and serve.