How good are meatballs? Made of meat, fish, vegetables, rice… there are a thousand combinations and ingredients that can be used! Today, thanks to super fresh spinach we just purchased, we present this version, ready in 35 minutes, prepared with le Naturelle barn eggs. Curious to find out more?
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH:
LE NATURELLE BARN EGGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 non-Stick Frying Pan
- 1 bowl
- 1 le Naturelle barn egg
- 200 g spinach
- 400 g mixed mince meat (beef and pork)
- 4 slices of sandwich bread
- 100 g ricotta cheese
- milk to soak the bread to taste
- 4 sprigs of parsley
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- breadcrumbs for coating
- 100 g spinach to serve
- Nutmeg to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the spinach in a large non-stick pan with a lid until soft. Soak the crumbled sandwich bread in a little milk and, once the milk is absorbed, drain it and squeeze it well, then crumble it with your hands.
- In a large bowl, combine the meat, the spinach well squeezed and finely cut with the knife, the ricotta, the eggs, the chopped parsley, a pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg. Make small balls of 2.5 cm in diameter and coat them with the breadcrumbs.
- Cook small batches at a time for 8-10 minutes until golden brown in a non-stick frying pan with a drizzle of oil and serve hot with the washed spinach seasoned with oil and a pinch of salt.