It takes 30 minutes to turn a bad day into a good one! The time to prepare a soft batter and oil a little the pan and buckwheat crêpes with le Naturelle free-range vitamin D source antibiotic-free eggs, spinach and cheese will lift even the darkest of moods, try to believe!
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH:
LE NATURELLE FREE-RANGE VITAMIN D SOURCE ANTIBIOTIC-FREE EGGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 bowl
- 1 non-Stick Frying Pan
- 1 frying pan
- 5 le Naturelle free-range vitamin D source antibiotic-free eggs
- 60 g buckwheat flour
- 20 g flour "00"
- 80 g milk
- 60 g water
- 500 g spinach
- 120 g emmentaler, thinly sliced
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the buckwheat flour and the "00" flour in a bowl. Add the egg and, stirring with a whisk, incorporate the milk and water. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté the spinach in a pan with a tablespoon of oil and a pinch of salt for a few minutes. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan, brush the bottom with the oil and add a ladleful of batter until it evenly covers the base of the pan, forming a light layer.
- Cook 30 seconds per side and slip it on a plate. Shape the other crêpes in the same way and keep them warm.
- Heat a pan, add a little oil and break the remaining eggs, keeping them as separate as possible.
- Cook them overmedium heat until they form a light crust. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the hot spinach on the crêpes, add the cheese in strips and lay the egg.